2018 Art Calendar: The Urban and Rural Narrative of Dane County
The nineteenth edition of our annual art calendar explores the wonderful sights and resources right here in Dane County.
2018 Calendar Specs
- Desktop calendar 7 ½" x 8"
- Municipality Prices - $9.48 each (plus sales tax)
- Retailer Prices - $9.95 each (plus sales tax)
- Artwork created by thirteen local artists.
Revenues from calendar sales help sustain programs of Dane County Cultural Affairs, an agency within county government created in 1977 to encourage public participation in arts, culture and local history activities countywide. Your calendar purchase also helps to support local artists. For more information, please contact 608-266-5915.
2018 Calendar Artists:
Cover: Karen Watson-Newlin
January: Rebecca Power
February: Claire Mangasarian
March: Ann Haberl
April: Vina Yang
May: Vicki Pierce
June: Jeff Stern
July: Mark Weller
August: Barbara Vater
September: John Ribble
October: David Williams
November: Jean Lang
December: Irene Olson
2018 calendars cost $9.48 each (including sales tax) at municipalities; and $9.95 each (including sales tax) at the following retailers. Purchase yours today at the following locations:
- Dane County Cultural Affairs Commission Office, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Room 421, City-County Building, 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Madison, 608-266-4114.
- Download and mail in the Order Form.
- The following retailers and municipal halls:
Municipal Hall Sales
Calendars are available for purchase at the following municipal halls: The City Halls of Fitchburg, Middleton, Monona, Sun Prairie and Stoughton. The Town Halls of Westport, Oregon and Dunn. The Village Halls of Mazomanie, Black Earth, and Shorewood Hills.
Thank you to our 2018 sales partners!