This Year's Art
This year’s poster features, “Strolling”, watercolor, by Steve Wagner.
Poster specs: 28" (height) x 22" (width).
Where can I pick up a poster?
The 2020 art poster is available to the public by voluntary donation at locations throughout Dane County as follows:
- Cultural Affairs Commission Office, Room 421, City-County Building, 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Madison, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please call (608) 266-4114 for more information regarding the Dane County Cultural Affairs Commission's annual art poster.
- Municipal poster distribution sites include the city and village halls of Blooming Grove, Cottage Grove, Cross Plains, Fitchburg, Middleton, Monona, Oregon, Pleasant Springs, Shorewood Hills, Stoughton, Verona, Waunakee; and town halls of Dunn and Westport.
- The following Dane County framing shops are serving as poster distribution sites and in partnership with the Commission offering custom framing discounts for this year’s art poster:
- Monroe Street Framing - 1901 Monroe Street, Madison (255-7330)
- Douglas Art & Framing - 3238 University Avenue, Madison (441-9948)
- Megan’s Custom Framing in Madison - 1941 Winnebago Street, Madison (709-1322)
- Meuer Art & Picture Frame Company in Middleton - 8448 Old Sauk Road, Middleton (833-3337)